Through this website, Our aim is to create a community or a support group for Myasthenia Gravis India and also to create a platform to connect people suffering from autoimmune disorders namely Myasthenia which includes, Myasthenia gravis (MG), Lambert-Eaton syndrome (LEMS) and congenital myasthenic syndrome (CMS). MG patients plight largely goes unnoticed as the disability is invisible to naked eyes. We wish to improve the quality of life of patients by gathering useful information, bringing general awareness about the disease, and sharing our stories of struggles and triumphs.
- Spreading general awareness about Myasthenia Gravis (MG) among the public.
- Providing platform to share real-life stories around MG, inspiring people affected by MG and related diseases
- Providing a helping hand to patients, their caretakers and to all those reaching out for our support to improve the quality of life of MG related diseases.
- Encouraging research and dialogue between various international associations, patients and representatives of medical fraternity across the globe to open up further and alternative solutions for the disease.
- Working towards global recognition of MG as a disability